Friday, October 17, 2008

Comic Relief

Okay so one of my linesisters (hey my oh so PRETTY Tre!) sent me this youtube video the other day.

It starts out with homegirl just sittin and singin (her voice ain't that bad) in front of the camera.

I guess since she got that fresh "wash and set" she figured she was camera ready lol..she then gets up and goes to the back of the room and takes off her socks and puts on these ugly ass platform shoes.

Then she proceeds to stand on her coffee table (hey I got that same table lol). Now mind you as soon as she steps up there, that table starts cryin.



Right arouns the 2:28 mark she really gets into it. Even lifting up her pants leg to show off those ugly ass platforms. Then she takes a tumble lol. Yea she was hurt. She almost broke her tail bone lol.

In the words of my B.S.C ... "she was clearly bulls***tin on high velocity!" LMAO... Moving On!

2 comments:

jtbrown said...

Horrible but funny!

Anonymous said...

damn that is hilarious! she just laid on the ground moaning and groaning..priceless..what did she think was gon happen when she tried to step off that table!? good find supa star!