Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Catch-Up!

*Above: The Sister & Me from the Crown Royal Affair that took place during Classic Weekend*


MY bad for not updating in a hot little second. Capital City Classic occured and immediately after I've been dealing with a case of the flu. So bare with me.

But I'm bout to catch yall up on a few things...


For the Ladies:
Just Because He's Sexy Ass Hell and can mos def. get it....Here's some eye candy of Nelly for Sean John


okay ladies stop drooling lol...
He's Jamie Foxx's new video for his song "Just Like Me" featuring that boy TIP.



And then there was the 2008 Dirty Awards in Atlanta,GA ... I wanted to go, but I'm glad I missed it.. Watch this:



Now whats sad is..TI's dude Alfamega done jumped off the stage and knocked some dude out....meanwhile TIP and Gucci Mane are performing but did not stop their set when this occured.
For more in sight, check out NecoleBitchie.
Be back soon...




No comments: