Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Here It Goes: Chris and Rihanna Drama...


Okay so I would get caught up in all the hype surrounding this whole Chris Brown whoopin on Rihanna crap. However, being that it's a whole lot of he say she say, I think the chick NecoleBitchie (<-- click there for recap)summed it up pretty well...



....On the other hand, I will say this...


There are 2 sides to every story. So I think that it is unfair to place all the blame on Chris. You damn well Rihanna did her part too... The question of the hour is WHAT KIND OF DUDE YOU KNOW, WHILE SUPPOSEDLY CHIN CHECKIN' YOU STOPS TO BITE YOUR FINGER???.....


And another thing... I wish Chris would have ATTEMPTED to hit me. I would wHoop (yea make sure to pronounce that "h" lol) his a** and then tell him "Yoooooo" "Run That"! ... Like I can't even imagine him doing that....lol


Like Neffe says.."Are You Serious?! Are You Serious Right Now??!"


...lol okay I'm done...


No comments: