Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Word from Drake...


The dude Drake (<--love-love him lol) had this to say via his blog recently..


I rarely share things on OVO just cause I usually save it for my music. But I happend to have a very insightful glass half empty/glass half full type conversation with someone I know and they opened my eyes to the effect my voice has on people, positive and negative. I use each song and each interview as an oppurtunity to be honest and share my true emotions with anyone willing to listen. Sometimes I do so without thinking of the backlash it will have when that person or person(s) actually read it. Although I will continue to make honest music and share my life experiences with fans on this first album and throughout the course of my career I apologize to those who have ever felt any way because of anything I have said. If I've learned something from you...I love you.


Drake



Good stuff..By the way, if you don't have the mixtape "So Far Gone" you are so far behind, get with it.

No comments: