Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Video:Mya....

Sooo here's Maya's new video for her joint "Show Me Something" featuring Bun B.

It's an alright song I guess. She has a new mixtape coming called "Beauty and the Streets Vol. 1". And from the looks of the tracklistings, she went straight to H-Town (<--shouts to Mo City!) and pulled every rapper off the roster. She has features from Z-ro, Slim Thug, Bun B, Chamillionaire, etc...

Can I ask this question though, where is this "gangsta-gangsta"/street/"pushin' weight" gimmck coming from? I mean, Mya's the last person I would call to inquire about a 17.5...

Not that I do that type of stuff lol...

I'm just saying..

But anyway, here's the video. It's pretty cool. Kudos to the dude doing push-ups with homegirl on his back. Did I mention that, from the looks of it, Ms. Mya done-got' a little thick in the thighs.. Well, that's just my observation..

Just Watch:




Again, "Beauty and the Streets Mixtape Vol. 1" drops September 29th...

No comments: