Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Gotta Call Him "Trigga"... Yes Indeed!


I thought I would post these photos of all the sex-c-ness that is Trey Songz/Trigga/Gimme Yo/ Tremaine.. Bong! You get the idea.. lol You can most definitely tell that he's been in the gym and it's doin' damn good! Yes! lol






Now ladies, and some of you dudes, don't stare too hard cuz I've already called tabs on that lol..
I kidd! I kidd!!... Or am I serious??...."LOL :-) "







NeWays, these photos were done by Maya Guez. And they are fantastic. Don't you agree. I ran across these photos on Miss Jia's blog. Yea she beat me to the punch on these Trey photos lol. Check out her blog... it's cool!
Okay I gotta close this post because I'm having impure thoughts... Yuuuup! lol

1 comment:

coco.mcqueen said...

Oooft! He's quite lovely..
sorry for the random comment, im new to this site and was just passing through :)