Saturday, January 26, 2008

Maybe Something's Broke About Ne-Yo...His Wrists! lol


Okay so Ne-Yo made a really interesting comment in this month's issue of Essence magazine. When asked what he thought about speculation that he may be a closeted homosexual - your boy had this to say:


"Honestly, when I first heard that there were rumors out there about me being gay I thought, Wow someone must really hate me.


There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but I just couldn’t understand why someone would make up lies like that.


I remember speaking to Jay-Z about it and he was like, ‘Look, man you haven’t made it until someone says you’re gay.”


Okay, so because I can respect a woman’s shoe game, and not to mention that I’ve bought a few pairs of shoes in the past for the women in my life, that makes me gay? That’s hilarious.”


....Ummmm Ne-Yo I don't think this made the situation any better lol..I mean really!...A woman's shoe game? Hun, I think my shoe game is harder than yours lol...let me stop.

No comments: