Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bow Wow Gonna Box Floyd Mayweather?



Either he's on something or he's just temporarily stipid.


Ya boy Bow Wow plans on getting into the ring with boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. later on this year.

Here's what Bow Wow had to say in a recent interview:

Interviewer: Was [turning] 20 a big deal or [was it] just a number?

Bow Wow: For me, just a number. I still have a lot to prove, a lot more work to do. In March, I turn 21, can't wait. I'm putting together some big things for my 21st birthday. I'm a big fan of Floyd Mayweather, and I want to do a blowout weekend in Vegas, and I'll actually have a chance to spar with Floyd.


Ummmm..yea..that's ol' Floyd on the right..

....It's Official Bow Wow has lost his damn mind!..Let's get a bet goin. I got $5,000 on Floyd...lol

No comments: