Friday, February 22, 2008

Far From Being "Sugar On The Floor"...


Here's what Legendary Singer Etta James had to say about Beyonce portraying her in the upcoming film Cadillac Records:


It’s a privilege and an honor to have somebody like that girl. I don’t think she looks like me, but that’s all right. They can fix that up.


I have my own way of putting those songs over, and I was just wondering if Beyoncé could, and my son said, ‘They’re thinking about how she looks, but mama, she can really sing!’


I wasn’t as bourgie as she is, she’s bourgeois. She knows how to be a lady, she’s like a model. I wasn’t like that…


I smoked in the bathroom in school, I was kinda arrogant, so those are some of the things I would want to tell her.”
...I love Etta James! I can't wait til this movie premieres..

No comments: