Monday, May 26, 2008

Lawd! Somebody Done Found Houston, and That Dude Got a PROBLEM!


So I know you all remember that dude Houston. You know he had those singles "I Like Dat" featuring Nate Dog and Chingy and my personal favorite "Ain't Nothing Wrong" back in 2004. He was on top of his music game then all of a sudden it came to a quick stop.

The next thing we new, the dude had gouged his eye out in a London hotel room. People were saying that the reason for that was because of something of a spiritual nature.

Well somebody done went and dug him up (probably out of the mental ward) so he can tell his side of the story.


And Man! I wasn't ready when homeboy took them sunglasses off to expose that eye (which he claims that "certain thugs" did that to him).

Then he goes on and on about his new "movement" he's starting....Just watch...



...I'm just saying before he didn't look that damn bad..but hell now (based on this video) the guy is DUSTY!...Okay Moving On!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my damn!!! I almost fell off my chair. I was not ready to get that up close and personal.