Monday, May 26, 2008

Diddy News!


Okay, so the new whisper coming out of the Cannes is that Tracey Edmonds has got herself a new "boo thang" (term stolen from Shae lol) and they call him Diddy.


First, she was married to music producer Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds. Then, she was married to Eddie Murphy, though that lasted all of a few weeks.


And from what I'm hearing, homegirl can't seem to keep her mouth closed about her new love.

She had this to say at a party:


"Diddy is the funniest man I've ever met. I'm so lucky to find someone so soon after Eddie. It's early days - we've only been on three or four dates - but he's whisked me off my feet. I don't know about wedding bells but he's definitely the man for me."


...Well, If I know Diddy, Then this won't last too long...but wait, ain't he a still supposedly with Cassie??...Developing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't she realize Diddy got like a million kids across the country? Ain't he with someone like every other week? Next week he gonna be in Essence with his baby mama again. Tracy, just walk away. (take that, take that).