Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Reason Why I Don't Use Public Transportation..

Okay so I know ya have heard about the chick on the Atlanta Marta that lost her mind. First she's cursing out an elderly woman (clearly disrespectful) and next she's tryin to fight some dude.

MARTA police have since issued a warrant for her arrest and are urging witnesses to help by calling (404) 848-4911. If you haven’t seen the video, watch below.




Update: Okay so I ran across a response to this video. And I must admit dude is HILARIOUS!! Watch it below.



Update: Okay so her sister and her baby daddy called in to Atlanta's V103. Homegirl has been arrested and charged with Disorderly Conduct. Turns out the 25-year-old really is BIPOLAR but does not like taking her medication.

Listen to what they have to say.

....I'm speechless..I can't even laugh..

No comments: