Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Found It!


Okay, as some of you may know, BET is doing the whole "celebrity" host thing now on 106 & Park.

Remember they did that when they had problems with AJ & Free?

Well in case you missed what happened (like I did cuz I was on vacation lol) I searched all over the internet and found a clip.

I must admit I had to do quite a bit of searching due to the fact that BET has done a wonderful job of trying to sweep the internet clean of all the clips (starting with sites like youtube).

Basically the hosts Rocsi and Terrance J were jankin' each other as usual. And that day, she couldn't handle what Terrance J was dishing. Which was not that bad but O Well...And homegirl just walks off the set..


She even looked like she wanted to cry..


She's currently on "vacation" and next week Terrance will be on "vacation"...Yea BET is trying to play it off...But Rocsi's job could be in jeopardy for her little stunt...I'll take it! lol

Just Watch:



...I don't know how long it will be before BET discovers this video, so if it doesn't work I apologize in advance...
....O and By the way Shouts to Terrance J! Whaddup My Fellow Greek! lol....D9 Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T BE NO PUNK!!! SUCK THAT SHIT UP!!!

Wow!!! You gotta have tough skin to be in the entertainment industry, and I guess she didn't have it. It just seemed like a guy being a guy. I'll take her job. If I mess up, I'll just laugh at myself like I always do. (Remember the Waffle House, the chair at Seven or hell even the 'Loo... "Just let me get myself together")... When they having auditions? I got this. LOL.