Friday, July 18, 2008

Recently Around Jackson, MS...



David Banner recently had an album release party here in downtown Jackson, MS at a club by the name of Freelons Bar & Groove.

I was unable to attend (due to the fact that I was on the other side of the country). However, I had eyes and ears in the building thanks to my lovely sister pictured above with David Banner.


She informed me that my boy D. Banner performed in true "Banner" fashion. And that it wasn't just a show, dude did a CONCERT!


She went on to say how he told security to get out the way, jumped from the stage to the crowd. Then dude jumped on top of the bar!! And of course you know he had to pull his shirt off and show the Mississippi tat!


....Anybody that lives in the Sipp knows that when Banner performs here, he gives it all he has.


Thanx "Big Bill" for the pictures..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That girl with the Ciroc bottle in the picture with Banner is your sister right? She cute... Tell her to get at me... LOL.

That release party went beyond hard. He gave it everything he had then some. I got tired from just watching him jump from the bar to the stage to the speakers back to the stage, etc all night.