Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Berry Broadcast...lol

Okay so I'm currently on a family vacay on the other side of the country (shouts to my people here on the West Coast :-)..).



However, I'm still going to hit yoy with a few Quickies: (via my Blackberry that is lol)



Jamie Lynn Spears' baby doesn't look anything like Romeo. That's just for those of you who actually believed that nonsense lol.



Snoop's wife got cleared in her drunk driving incident...Good for her...Now put the bottle down girl lol...



Word is good ol' Ciara helped her "boyfriend" 50 cent celebrate his 33rd birthday recently by providing him with 2 exotic dancers...Okay, yea big deal....Moving on...



Former ANTM winner Jaslene and rapper Yung Berg are supposedly "dating". The "couple" was recently seen shopping on Fifth Ave....I guess everybody wanna pull a Jay and Bey huh?....


....That's all for now...I'm Outtie!


Sent Via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: