Thursday, September 25, 2008

Comin' Back @ Ya.....


Greetings! I know it's been a minute but I'm Back!

I have sooo much to say in soo little time but uma open this one up with sayin......... I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE YA GURL OPRAH DON' SNAPPED! Ok, soo this is a tad bit on the bias side but hey, I'm me and I can say watever the hell I wanna... Soo, I'm from Jackson, MS and while watching the news I saw a report on Oprah saying that she believes GOD was man-made... Now, I'm not the person that's gonna force religion upon you but I do believe there is a point in which u cross the line.... HER OWN RELIGION? Who does this woman think she is? I am like whooooaaaaaa, Sumthings u can do and say but sumthings cross the line and she's crossed it in my books... now, I've never been a huge Oprah fan, however, I love The Color Purple ( You told Harpo to Beat Me?) LOL, Random thought, but uhh, no matter how much money u have u can't buy class and uhhh HOME-GIRL it's showing that ur still IGNANT!




Sooo, Is it just me or is Nelly one hunk of caramel love? Geesh, that was a sidenote though lol... But to touch on this whacky music industry of ours..... Can sumone please send T-Pains resume' in to the UniverSoul Circus? This guy is starting to tweak me with all these circus acts in videos that have nuthin to do with a damn acrobat and elephant nor magician.... Last time I checked "I can't believe it" was a song about sum random broad (as usual) that he couldn't believe was talking to him and wanted him sooo please tell me how that ties into this nigga be a ring master at the circus? And uhh, Weezy extra high ass was just geeked as all get out on the dag-on roller coaster. These people are sick, can sumone please send these negros to the re-hab center B- Spears went to...... I know I'm a tad bit late on this one but uhhh, U mean to tell me that Lisa Raye husband cheated with Rocsi? LOL, that one was really funny to me, I'm like (no homo) but Lisa is a bad sistah and u chose Rocsi? LOL, he has to be blind... Now Rocsi isn't ugly but I'd tell her to slob on my knob so she can shut the HELL up! She has an annoying voice, like one out this world! UGH!




Ha! U know I wasn't gonna let ya get outta here without touchin on Politics.... Now, I'm Not tellin you who to vote for becuz it's your choice but I am encouraging you to VOTE! Don't Whine in 09' if you Made a Mistake in 08'........................ I challenge u to exercise ur RIGHTS and utilize your VOICE!




That's All for me Yall! Remember..... Keep On Workin', Millions on Welfare Depend on YOU! LOL

No comments: