Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For You Readers Out There


Finally! There's a sequel set to be released to my all time favorite book Coldest Winter Ever by Sistah Souljah.


The book will be called Midnight: A Gangsta Love Story.


Now for those of you who know of Sistah, yall know the first book was the bomb!


It's been about 10 years in the making. So you know it has to be good!


It will be distributed in hardcover and hit's shelves nationwide on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 ... and yes ya girl will have it bright and early!
On another note...looking at that cover, I'm kinda disappointed though. I mean I never pictured the character "Midnight" looking like that. Cuz I when the first book ended, homeboy was in he twenties so I'm thinkin that he's in his thirties now.
I'm just saying, I always pictured him as being this muscular Tyrese, Morris Chestnut, Derek Luke, Sexy-Flexy ass dude lol....but I Digress lol

1 comment:

Shae Cole said...

HMPH! Think it's a game.... Uma be rght b-hind ya sistah! Ya gurl Sistah Souljah, did the damn thang with The Coldest Winter Ever, haven't found one to top it... But, I must agree, I sure expected Midnight to be sumthin serious but hey, we couldn't have expected too much, he was a hard core dope boi! even though, I must say myself that we have ran across sum that were sumthin to talk about! lol