Monday, September 8, 2008

VMA Wrap Up!



Last Night's MTV Video Music Awards had to be the most boring award show I have ever seen. I say the best performance of the night was between Lil' Wayne (<--Man! he had Leona Lewis singing the MisUnderstood track in which he must have freestyled it cause it wasn't a verse on the album track..HOTT Though!) and Pink (<--She performed "I'm a Rockstar"...She Still Got IT!).



I guess it was Britney Spears comeback night because snatched like 3 awards including Video of the Year. I thought that was total bullsh*t. Clearly those other videos in the category with her where better. But hey, what can you? I'm not on the committee.


Quick question...Who is the good hell decided to put Mary J. Blige in the category for Best Hip Hop Video???!!! ...I Digress

Rihanna's opening "Disturbia" performance rocked too. Love the hair extension! lol





...Ummm Kanye West was on some new level sh*t. He performed is new song "Love Lockdown" which will be on his new album "Good As* Job" (due in stores this December). Can somebody please give this dude a razor cuz he looking scruffy!




So yea overall I really expected more from MTV. I mean hell they brought it last year. The biggest controversy this year was the host UK's Russel Brand talking about the Jonas Brothers and their promise rings (<--their promise to keep their virginity til marriage).

EDIT..By the way, I love how Lil Wayne yelled out "Shout Out To My Date!" at the end of his perfomance....Hey Nivea Girl! lol

No comments: