Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Buddha Lovah! lol...What Really Happened at the I Love NY Renunion.


Mediatakeout.com received the following email:


As a Big Screw You to Management at Vh1 I’m BLOWING THE LID ON THIS WHOLE THING. HERES HOW IT PLAYS OUTNY choses Tailor Made. Hot 97 blew the lid on this one. E-mails were intercepted from NY to Tailor who were at the time spending time apart until the Reunion Show. And despite the denial…NY is actually pregnant and Get this


…….the Lil’ Apple is Bhudda’s. This is revealed on the recently filmed reunion show when New York shows up with a new enlarged part… her belly.Tailor Made feels betrayed and leaves NY. Bhudda swears he wore a condom, but NY says its his. ( I think an appearance on Maury Povich is in the works). IShe is about to Give Birth to the biggest cash cow ever: I LOVE NEW YORK 3.VH1 wants to keep NY’s Pregnancy under wraps until the reunion show to ensure ratings.I can’t lie. We Did ONe awsome job on the reunion show this time around. Its Heated with alot of twists. You definetely have to tune in.Unfortunately certain members of our production team were cut out of the huge advertising profits.


So SCREW YOU VH1If these +@^& kers would pay me more I wouldnt have to Leak. So who got the last laugh VH f-ing 1? WHOS YOUR DADDY?Insider at the Reunion Show Production Team.


..Let's hope its true..

No comments: