Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lil Wayne was "NuNu's" First...What about that Tattoo??






Okay, Word is that rapper Lil Wayne and Lauren "Nu Nu" London were indeed an item. MediaTakeOut.com received an email from one of Lauren London's ex-boyfriends who sheds some further light on the Wayne-Lauren romance.Here's what he said:




"I was shocked when I read that Lauren is BACK with Wayne! Yeah, I said BACK. Let me put you on. Wayne was Lauren's FIRST (I'm sure you know what that means) back in like 2000. How do I know? Cause I'm Lauren's ex man.They had matching tats and all that. Last summer Wayne was on the cover of the Source (magazine) and if you find that cover look at his right forearm, it said "Lauren". It's covered up now. She also had his name on her lower back, it's now covered up too. I have nothing negative to say about Baby Girl, she's beautiful inside and out. I just find it strange that they're back together after what she told me about dude!!!!! But that's another story!!"






.....No scroll back up to view the old and new photo of Wayne (look at the middle of the left arm u'll see the name "Lauren" which is now changed to "Carter").... tat story checks out...

No comments: