Thursday, December 6, 2007

Matthew and Tina Knowles Could Be Callin' It Quits..


Okay here is the 411..Matthew as main the families New York Condo his place of residence while Tina still resides in Houston, Texas. She has hired a new interior decorator and has decided to do some remodeling. According the sources (who is supposedly on of Tina's close friends) the the two have been acting real "un-couple-like" lately. One time in particular the two showed up to the AMAs arriving on seperate planes, didn't sit near each other, and barely spoke a word to one another. After the show Tina flew out that same night. This isn't the first time the pair have had marriage problems. In an earlier dispute, it was said that Beyonce had to choose sides and because she is daddy's little girl, she sided with her pops. Matthew had this to say about that split (also during that time he was accused my one of his former acts in a lawsuit stating that he had spent up to $32M on cocaine and prostitutes):


"My wife Tina and I had some real problems with our marriage and I was having some affairs at the time. I went to a treatment facility in 1992 and they didn't have a real definition for my marital infidelities. But [I] did a little alcohol [and] drugs, so it was all lumped together as substance abuse related.... In 1998, when I was treated a second time, they had a more defined definition of sex addiction, but sex addiction has such a broad range. My treatment was regarding my continued extramarital affairs."


Now Matthew you should know better..

No comments: