Friday, December 7, 2007

Lil Kim v. Remy Ma? ...

Now this is a shame. Okay here's the 411. A few weeks ago Lil' Kim leaked a mixtape where she criticized fellow rapper Remy Ma. As a result, Remy went on DJ Kay Slay's Sirius Satellite Radio Show and she had this to say:




"That little boy better live me alone,” Remy said referring to Lil Kim. “ She was saying ‘I’m going at [Remy] hard, she go hard to me so I go hard back’. I feel like if that’s going at me hard, like seriously, I’m just gonna chill out. That’s crazy to me.”“What did she say? ‘Put it on my lipstick, I was to be busy being conceited’. Like, how could you be conceited, you don’t even like your own face,” Remy continued. “ What are you talking about? Are you serious? How was I supposed to take that offensive.” “I don’t believe you,” stressed Remy. “ You don’t like your nose, you don’t like your cheek , you don’t like your chin, you don’t like your skin color, you don’t like your tits , you don’t like your stomach, you don’t like your teeth. What are you talking about?”“At the end of the day it’s funny to me. When I really feel like it’s amusing, when I feel like someone’s getting at me, then I’ll drag them all over the first spot that I see them of course,” Remy continued. “ But in the meantime, in between time…like this chic has more ghostwriters than Foxy [Brown]. I just feel like right now she’s reaching.”




With that being said let's hope the two parties don't start shoot!...lol (seriously)




No comments: