Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!


So some videos were posted on youtube pertaining to Chris Stokes, Marques Houston, B2K , and Raz B's older brother Ricky Romance.
B2K member Raz B and his brother Ricky Romance appear to be confirming the long-time speculation that Chris Stokes, the man behind B2K and Marques Houston's career, was a child molester.
In the video being posted on YouTube, Raz B admitted that Chris Stokes molested him and other members of the group B2K

Later on the video Chris Stokes is heard on the phone telling Ricky Romantic, "I don't do that anymore, That was me years ago ... I just don't do that in my life anymore."






....I always new there was something "broke" about Chris Stokes (his wrist in particular lol). Especially when I met him in person. I'm not shocked at all...Are you?
And this pic doesn't help the circumstances...

..It really makes me wonder what's goin on with Omarion's new group 2much?..Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm....

No comments: