Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bow Wow Gives It to the Video Vixens!


All I can say is "That Damn" Bow Wow. Video vixens Rita G and Dollicia Bryant went on a radio show and started talking sideways about your boy - and he let's them have it in the below video.

But can't nothing beat him saying that "there's only one way to make up"...

He is Hilarious. Damn even had video evidence of ol' girl Dollicia (or has he calls her "Doll") on kickin' it on his tour bus...

Just Watch!



And in case you're wondering, this is what started it all:




.....Did I mention Bow can totally get it!? lol If the video chicks don't want him, I will most def. snatch that ass up! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They stupid... Trying to keep their names in the light... Like he said, no one knows you. (I never heard of her until now). Sidebar: Is it wrong on me to say Bow Wow is a cutie? He's grown ain't he? Like fresh 21 or something? Hmmmm... LOL. (Don't tell the "Voice of the People". Ha ha).