Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Mobile Hotness

Hey Peeps! Ya gurl Shae here, checkin in with my Random Mobile Hotness.


I don't know about yall but I sure am at a "Who Cares" point with this whole R. Kelly trial. I mean seriously, if it was held thus far then why are they even trippin on da man now? Besides, I think I would have closed the case when Sparkle hopped her "one hit wonder" ass on the stand talkin sh*t. Sorry Kel's "you shoulda been careful what you did to her" and that lil gurl lol!



Anyways, moving on.... Can someone please explain to me the deal with BET and these low budget ass reality dating shows. I was watching today and really had to change the channel. Reality means"REAL" not scripted, but I'm guessing they missed the memo! F.Y.P.E (for your personal entertainment) When did men in da industry start getting BitchAssNess in their system? I am sooo trippin on 50cent over pumped ass burning down his ex's house. Ha ha ha! Dat fool ought to be ashamed of himself. Mr. I'll kick your ass done went soft and pulled a "Left Eye"! WoW 50 dat certainly wasn't a good look for u homie!



Oh yea, let me not forget, I ran across former B2K heartthrob JBoog with a tell all about their "upcoming" plans. Currently they are "shopping" networks for their "B2K" reality show. Hmmm.... They can count me in as a viewer, I'll still scream Lil' Fizz name, anytime and any place LOL! Personally, I think they should hop on over to VH1, they seem to be diehard reality show geeks! It seems that they will give a show to anyone and is really into the "Where Are They Now" themes. Or maybe BET needs to hop on them cuz clearly their ratings are horrible with all their low budget production lately. Can I please get Midnight Love or Uncut Back? That's all I have to say for now.



-Shae

No comments: