Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Eddie Winslow" Almost Kills "SuperHead"


There's a disturibing report that I just hear.


Word is that Darius McCrary (Yes Eddie Winslow from Family Matters) tried to MURDER Karrine "SuperHead" Steffans earlier today. She texted Perez Hilton early this morning at 4:47am and said the Darius McCray is beating her a**:

"It's Karrine. U have to help me.
My boyfriend just tried to run over me with his car.
[I] Just made a police report.


In August, he placed me in a choke hold at a strip club on my birthday.
There's a report and photos of that.
There was another choking I never reported but is now being investigated.


I lied to the city attny to save his ass but I'm DONE. He'll kill me if I go on with this.
YES…Eddie Winslow from Family Matters! I have to give you this story. Pls!”

...I wonder how TRUE this is.....Developing...

No comments: