Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Carter 3 Leaked!!!


I've come across the news that some mixtape DJ by the name of Chuck T has just leaked Lil Wayne's new album The Carter 3 on the internet. Here's the report:
Lil' Wayne's highly anticipated forthcoming studio album, The Carter III,
was leaked over the internet, last night. And the DJ openly responsible for
the act, DJ Chuck T, is vehemently lashing back at Weezy for the
comments he made against mixtape DJs earlier this week. In a statement
explaining his act of vengence, DJ Chuck T wrote, "Lil' Wayne said fuck
mixtape DJ's...so now I'm about to show that boy the meaning of bootleg,"
he explained. "I'll be damned if I let [anyone] get away with saying fuck
me without him facing some type of repercussions, including Lil' Wayne.
Free Carter III download."

Lil' Wayne, shocked the mixtape world in an interview with Foundation
magazine, where Weezy, who has had success with his Dedication and
The Drought series mixtapes, cursed out and discredited the entire
mixtape DJ fraternity. Appalled by the self-proclaimed "best rapper
alive" comments, Chuck T, a resident Dirty South DJ, decided to take
a stand against Wayne."

I see the bitchassness of a lot of mixtape DJs right now," Chuck said.
"DJs love to talk shit about each other and bash each other for no reason,
but are scared as hell to stand up for themselves when someone talks shit
about the group as a collective. I figure I'll do what I've been doing since
day one and [stand] on my own."

"I gave [Wayne] a pass when he kissed another man because that shit
didn't affect me," he continued. "He's not sliding on this one. Don't buy
the new Lil' Wayne album. Download it for free!"
....That's Crazy...I'm not gone post the link, go buy it!...I mean damn how
dude gone openly admit to what he did doesn't he know that that's a
FEDERAL CRIME
??

No comments: